Duckpin is on the lookout for Rollers.
Rollers are what we call our team of storytellers, artists, mavericks, mechanics, jugglers, builders, explorers, thinkers, and doers. They are the powerful engine driving our work and relationships.
Rollers live and breathe our Core Values:
- We play as one team
- We think forward
- We’re always helping
- We roll up our sleeves
- We strive for excellence
We believe a healthy Roller is a productive Roller, so we make a serious effort to provide a collaborative and positive workplace. This involves respect for time away from work to re-energize and connect, encouragement of community involvement through our Volunteer Time Off program, monthly team building activities, and opportunities to continue to grow and learn.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Our Digital Marketing Specialist will work independently to manage paid and organic marketing efforts to create value and success for our clients. Our Digital Marketing Specialist works closely with our Director of Marketing Services, and Directors of Operations, Web, Content, and Creative Services to coordinate and strategize multi-phased projects.
- You are detail-oriented, organized, and you love the idea of working as part of a team
- You love problem-solving and innovation and are excited to dive into new technologies
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment and you’re willing to push yourself to learn and grow
- You are highly motivated and enthusiastic about winning PPC and Display success for our clients
- You are confident in your ability to manage yourself and your responsibilities, but you are also comfortable taking direction and working with team members who are as talented or more talented than yourself
- You’re able to clearly articulate complex ideas to stakeholders and clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Willing to work on-site, in our studio in downtown Towson, MD
- Self-motivated and independent, but enjoys being part of a collaborative environment
- Ability to nimbly and positively react to tight deadlines and changing priorities
- 3+ years of agency experience with the ability to demonstrate PPC and Display Ad expertise (sorry, no new graduates)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for winning PPC and Display success for our clients
- Ability to mix SEO and PPC data to drive wins
- Skilled using the following tools: Google Ads, Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Ahrefs
- Expert ability to properly set up and manage PPC and Display campaigns
- Thorough understanding of campaign metrics
- Capable of making informed decisions based on campaign performance
- Comprehension of best keyword match type practices, bidding strategies, and more
- Adept at researching keywords with the correct searcher intent for clients
- Seasoned at writing click-worthy PPC copy
- A proven track record of ROI-producing work
- Experience in lead get for local services, B2B, and some for e-commerce
- Understanding of best display targeting practices
- Ability to communicate PPC and Display campaign needs and wins to the team
- Open and willing to accept constructive criticism (Duckpin is an ego-free zone)
- Understanding of technical SEO best practices and how they influence SEO ranking factors
- Experience using website crawlers, such as Screaming Frog
- Basic understanding of web development
- Understanding of digital and/or social marketing campaigns
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Monthly Team Building Activities
- Casual environment with hard-working and collaborative creatives
- Plenty of free parking
- Walking distance to Towson library, shopping, restaurants, parks, and more!
Duckpin is dedicated to providing a safe and respectful workplace where equal employment opportunities are available to our team and all applicants. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, gender identity, or other non-merit factors. We welcome and encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (including disabled veterans). If accommodations are needed for completing the application and/or with the interviewing process, please contact 443-478-3311.
Resumé is required to be considered.